Friday, August 19, 2005

Pre-Event Eating

I'm not big on diets. I'm not big on "cutting out ____" (insert drug of choice, i.e., sugar, chocolate, etc.). I like to eat and I like to eat a lot.

I'm training for a triathlon on October 9. I swim, run and/or bike almost every day. I also drink boba 3 or 5 times a week, eat chocolate, fried foods and drink wine quite often.

Is it possible to do both? I'll keep you posted as the race gets closer. Will I drop weight? Will I gain weight? Will I do well or suck on race day? I'll let you know.

~ Brock

2 comments:

LTA said...

Good luck, dude. I admire you. I've been wanting to get in shape for a long time, but find it hard to get time to work out. Instead, I continue to "blossom."

Brock Shinen, Esq. said...

I'm doing it. In fact, I told J to dust his bike off and ride with me in the mornings. Let's see if he does..hahahahha.