Friday, August 05, 2005

JR To The Kings!!!

As always he is good for some fun quotes, like, “Does Anaheim even have a city? Are there buildings there? I love Costa Mesa, there are buildings there, but Anaheim? Now here in L.A. we have lots of big buildings. We’re a city”, or “I can see them trying to do a lot of good things in Anaheim, I still think we’ll kick their ass.”

And there you have it. Anaheim can keep their lame goalie that is nothing more than a set of pads. We have JR!!! Next stop, we scrape into the playoffs and are eliminated in the second round. At least we have buildings!

My friend from LTA seems to think Anaheim has made a better deal, signing Scott Niedermayer, but I think he is reading too many sports columns by writers that don’t know jack about hockey. They will continue on with their boring existence.

Jason

No comments: