Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Open 24/7

Yeah, I'm talking about my mind. I have an open mind. That's why I wasted my money and went to eat dinner at Olive Garden tonight. I know, I know. Don't get me started. I just got done bagging on the place, then I go eat there. Well, that's the way I work.

Dinner for two. Pasta overcooked. Sauce had too much salt. Salad might as well be soup (although the salad is the reason I went). Breadsticks might as well be cardboardsticks. Broken water glass. Not-the-sharpest-tool...waitress. Waited 15 minutes to get seated when the restaurant was half empty. Total bill: $17.58. Total waste.

I should have followed my own advice and bought a bag of salad, a bag of pasta, a can of sauce and a loaf of garlic bread. Total cost: $7.00. What was I thinking?

~ Brock

1 comment:

Brock Shinen, Esq. said...

oh wait...that wasn't my advice...that was another bad idea